since lots of people„, have asked me how i work it
Please leave the credit intact and do not move it to a secondary page.
Do not copy, use as base, redistribute and/or claim this theme as your own.
- All colors are customizable
- Background and Endless scrolling option
- 500px or 400px posts, show/hide caption
- 65 x 65px Sidebar Image
- 6 custom links
- Lazy Load ? (optional)
- This theme supports tumblr pages
- You can upload your portrait image or choose to use your userpic in the sidebar.
Hi everyone! I’m happy to introduce to you my 3rd theme titled ‘protego’. This is probably my favourite theme I’ve made so far and there are so much more appearance options! A friend suggested I have the theme of Subway Masters, so I thought it would be a cool idea. Of course, you can have your own sidebar image/colours to match another theme/design. Enjoy it!Features include: slide in time stamps/permalinks, sidebar & background image, google analytics, custom colours (all colours can be changed!), music player, 3 custom links, drop down menu, infinite scroll/pagnition, optional header title (leave ‘custom title’ field blank for no title).
Please leave the credit if you choose to use this theme! If you run into any troubles, feel free to sumbit a question!
I’ve been asked multiple times how to put an image on the background like:
The image is not part of the patterned background.
First, find an image. You’ll want one without a background for the best effect.
Paste the following into your theme above </body>
Some places to get nice and simple themes:
makes it look like you’ve deleted your blog or it doesnt exist and basically mirrors the actual page youd get if you had. its ideal if youve changed you url and dont want people to find you (thats why IM using it) or any other reason
If you want to make it realistic: be sure to change your icon to this picture (dw about sizing it will fit) and make your blog title “Not Found.”
►REDUX EDIT#3: WINDOWED REDUX
►ALL OF MY THEMES ARE BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME
theme edited entirely by me with the exception of scripts. credit to jacob bijani for the original redux theme.
!!PLEASE LIKE OR REBLOG THIS POST IF YOU USE THIS THEME!!
knowing that people like/use my themes inspires me to make more!!! :^) reblogging helps a lot, too.
- please do not remove credit. you may move the credit, but make sure it is somewhere on your blog.
- you may edit these as much as you like without removing credit
- do not steal or use as a base
- do not take parts of the coding
- positionable sidebar image
- max or tileable backround
- infinite scrolling
- 4 custom links
- hover boxes (tooltips)
- scrolling description
- almost everythings colorable
- i think thats it idk
a tutorial on how to add custom links: [x]
other useful links:
- making custom pages (about me, etc)
- anime scenery backgrounds
- positioning the sidebar images for my themes
credit to meancutie for the deer friend!!
►PREVIEW & INSTALL: [x]
►QUESTIONS OR THEME HELP?: [x]
- please do not ask theme related questions on my main blog. click the above link instead. thanks!
anyone who visits my livestream often sees this bg. i finished this like months ago or something i can’t even remember at this point. miss americas everywhere yeah.
it started off as a sketch in my moleskin, then reworked it in photoshop.
Hello sweeties~ I said a long time ago I would make an Artemis Fowl theme but nothing came up except this about me page.
Quite minimal, yes, but then again I imagine Artemis to be minimal and besides, the more minimal it is the more liberty it gives to the user. I also use it when I want to personalize my story chapters but then you’ll have to put the break every paragraph manually.
- Ninpen for the gradient code
- tumblr academy for the dropdown tutorial
- mechanoid for the preview image
- and I forgot where I got the other image but it’s not mine either ouo